Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whats the Matta wit You?

Hi Peeps.. Im just about heading to bed and came across my blog and figured I would write some new shit.  So whats on my mind tonight? Hmm not a whole lot. I have finally moved from the prison my mind and feelings had put me through for the last year.  It was pretty crazy. One day I just woke up went to work and was like wow I feel great Im not in jail anymore I finally broke out. 

You ever think to yourself if their is really luck out there? Like are some poeple luckier then others? I think so I think it also helps when your in the right place at the right time. Im neither. I really sometimes I think Im very unlucky and not really ever in the right place at the right time. One day I think I will be and that should be cool.

I started writing down goals for myself that I wanted to accomplish but really havent gone anywhere yet trying to accpmplish them. I think one of my goals should be to accomplish my goals.. 

Well I m going to bed I have a big day of answering the phone and sitting in front of a computer. Another day living the fucking dream of life and the real world.

No comments: