Friday, September 26, 2008

Not sure what people think sometimes

Now Im still not really sure if people read my blog but I get a kick out of reading my own blogs so I will write whenever I want too it could be once every five months or three times a week.. Whatever

Here is my new thought of the night. Its relationships.. Now im not ana expert by any means on this topic but here is my thought that I want to get off my chest. Can somebody really say anything they really want to a significant other, treat them terribly, be a raving, belligerent aasshole to everybody and then be forgiven like the next day? Are people really blind to see the true self in somebody or is it really all about looks, and money? I dont think I could ever be like that to somebody I love. At least I hope not. If I ever see myself acting like that to a girl that I love I will dump myself.  Its funny you see I have never been the relationship type guy. But I have been sitting on the bench for so long watching and studying other peoples relationships that I am like, Steve Young, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers waiting on the bench studying and watching so when it is my time to go in I will be the best person I could be.  When you get thrown in like Leinert, Vince Young etc you can get burned easy.

I think people, girls especially, need to wake up and realize that they dont deserve to be treated like pieces of shit because their significant other feels like doing it. They need to fucking man up and be confident, and learn how to stick up for themselves. There is nothing more unnattractive then a girl who cant stick up for themselves. I have met so many good looking souless girls in my day that sometimes I realize that good looks can be a curse if you dont know how to handle being good looking.  If your looks control you they will turn your soul black.  What I mean by black is not having any control over your own emotions. People influence your decisions.. You are always worried about what you look like, what your going to say, and can never be yourslef because your looks become your personality and your original self gets lost in your looks.  

Why is it that you alsways see great looks woman driving expensive cars?? Is is because they went to college and worked their ass off to get it..? Maybe some accomplished woman have done it this way. But alot of other woman just marry guys with lots of money. They look and go for the money so they can feel like they they have accomplished something and have bragging rights for their friends.  well that is it for now Im going to bed 

No comments: